December 20, 2023
- Q. What level is the music?
- A.We recommend players with high school or better experience.
- Q. Where can I get the music?
- A. Music will be available for purchase or use the day of the event. Each book is $20. If you would like to purchase the book ahead of time you can order it directly from Trombone Christmas World Headquarters.
- Q. How many parts are there?
- A. There are 4 tenor and 2 bass books.
- Q. What do I need to bring to the rehearsal and concert?
- A. You will need a slide trombone (valve trombones not permitted), music stand, absorbent towel for water key deployment, a great attitude (we’re going to have fun!)
- Q. Can I decorate my trombone?
- A.Yes! We’ll have a contest for the best decorated trombone. Get creative.
- Q. What happens if there is bad weather?
A. The weather in The Woodlands during December can be tricky. In the event of inclimate weather, the rehearsal will be extended to include a performance time.REGISTER ONLINE